Equipment and Services
Our newly built surgery has a wide range of modern equipment to help us provide better care of all our patients.
- The operating theatre has oxygen piped in from the outside tanks.
- The preparation room has the new dental table that features an electrically operated platform that tilts to make dental work easier.
About Our Coxheath Veterinary Surgery
On this page you will find any announcements, current information including downloads and information about our Veterinary Surgery…
- Information on Equipment and Services
- Information about Medical Treatments
- Information on Nurses Clinic and Puppies Classes
- PDF downloads of price schedule and welcome pack letter
For more information about Coxheath Veterinary Surgery, we have our Coxheath Veterinary Surgery Welcome Pack, contact our staff to have a copy of this pack sent to you.
The following articles can be opened by double left clicking on pdf document and downloaded by right clicking on pdf document and selecting 'save as'
|Article Name||PDF Document|
|Welcome Letter||Welcome Letter|
|Current Price Schedule||Current Price Schedule|
|Terms & Conditions||Terms & Conditions|
We keep up with the latest in veterinary care in surgery, aftercare and medical treatment:
- Our Veterinary Surgeons and Nurses keep abreast of established veterinary treatment research and development
- We have a comprehensive stock of the latest and the best in medical treatments
- We have qualified, experienced and well-trained vets and vet nurses who are aware of medical treatments and their possible side affects
Facilities and Classes
We have setup a 'nurse's clinic' program where you can see our highly trained and experience veterinary nurses for services like toe nail clipping and for advice on diet and training. Our Nurse's clinics run on an appointment basis.
The dedicated radiography room contains the new powerful X-ray machine with an attached floating table top and a brand new computed radiography machine to show radiographic images in a short time on a computer monitor. This reduces the time the patient needs to be under anaesthetic.
We run Puppy classes at the surgery in the evenings, contact us to find out when the next class starts.
Make an appointment for Advice on Preventative Health Care tailored to your pet.